Welcome to the Girls Empowerment Movement. We actively empower young women worldwide.
We’re living in a time unlike any other, because right now girls have more control over their lives than at any other time throughout human history.
Come join our global movement of dedicated women, men, girls & boys working together to create a new understanding of what it means to be modern women and girls. We are thrilled to have you with us.
We are accomplished professional people who empower girls to think big and do great things!
We are a business owner, a teacher, an insurance professional, and a partner of a law firm, along with many other amazing humans.
GEMs is an organization that empowers girls to believe in themselves and strive for greatness.
We do this with local groups and international fundraising for causes that help empower girls.
1. Educate, encourage and empower
2. Promote self-confidence and self-respect
3. Value intelligence and creativity
4. Cultivate true, genuine support of girls/women
5. Encourage promotion of pro-self values
6. Broaden the perception of and value of different types of beauty
7. Value who you are, and encourage you to be the best version of you
1. Your Instincts are Your Superpower, Trust Them
2. My Accomplishments Do Not Diminish Yours
3. We are Pro Self, not Selfish
4. Unkind Things People Say Are More About Them Than About You
5. We Do Not Elevate Ourselves by Putting Others Down
6. We Practice Meditation + Mindfulness
7. My Body, My Boundaries
8. We Use Technology to Enrich, Not Corrode
9. We Read Books + Invest in Self-Care
10. We Believe in Bravery, Not Perfection
Want to get Involved andChange the World With Us?
If you would like to open a local GEM group, please call Dainna Pearlman at (631) 861.GEMS for details. We’ll set you up with EVERYTHING you need to get started and guide you through every step of the way. We often connect with other GEM Chapters via remote access in order to share guest speakers and to build a community for all of our groups.
Join aGEM Chapter
Do you want to join an existing group? Call (631) 861.GEMS and we’ll connect you to the chapter closest to you. If that’s not convenient, you can join our meetings by connecting remotely!